The new Lochwinnoch Extra website will not only have a free directory - for business, hobby, group, organization or whatever, but will also have a section for a
Lochwinnoch Village Calendar / Diary / What's On too.
I know this has been mooted often before, and that Lochwinnoch Online does have a calendar - but I often find that many events are not on that, and I hope I can plug the gap and ensure that all events get online coverage, and thus, more people attending. And of course Chatterbox has What's on too, but as there's supposed to be no such thing as over-advertising I think we can all live happily alongside each other.
Well I have been contacted by a couple of businesses already and had over 80 pageviews of this Lochwinnoch Extra Blog, so there is interest out there.
So let's see how many people will join the fun !
Comment or email or ring or write to me to find out more or just to let me know what you think.
Cheers !
No comments:
Post a Comment