Sunday, 1 January 2012

New Beginnings at the Beginning of the Year

So yes, I have decided to start an online directory for Lochwinnoch even though I know there is one included on the Lochwinnoch Online website.
There will be other things on my website too, which I hope will add to, not compete with, the existing website. Perhaps the notoriously underused Village Calendar can be given a chance!
I have made a few decisions now.
The website will be called Lochwinnoch Extra.
Inclusion in the directory will be free, and the info will be written by the people themselves.
Anyone can be included, whether business, hobby, group, organization or whatever.
I will add the info to my new website, and so have control of what goes onto it.
Information can be emailed to me or put on this blog, or else by good old fashioned phone or letter
The website will maybe take a week or two to go live but this blog is online now and I am hoping this will start the ball rolling and encourage participation. It's easy to join in, just write a comment in the box below.

No comments:

Post a Comment