Friday, 27 January 2012

Lochwinnoch Extra - new - Articles


Another feature I would like to include is a series of one-off articles concerning interesting goings-on locally.
You know the sort of thing – perhaps about your garden, or an outing you enjoyed, or a round of golf with a humorous touch. Anything which might pique the imagination, or inspire a good reaction, or promote an event or happening.
Have a think, put pen to paper - or use your keyboard - and send it to me. I'm afraid, as you would expect, I shall have the final word over what is published on Lochwinnoch Extra, so keep it clean!
Maybe I will start it off myself with a wee review of the craft fairs at the Arts Festival.
By the way – Lochwinnoch Arts Festival is on from 15th to 25th March 2012 and here is their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment