Monday, 2 January 2012

On the second day of the year

So, I now have a Plan.
Today I need some folk.
If you would like to be included in my new directory, please let me know.
As I said yesterday, email, comment, phone, whatever.
This can be a success with your co-operation.
Contact me please, and please tell your friends.
The more the merrier.
Looking forward to some fun and getting this project well and truly off the ground.
Happy New Year !
to email click here

2 comments:

  1. Can you give us an update on what the weather is like, photos would also be appreciated. Getting worried about my home as I am not there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather seemed to be improving, but the rain has started again in earnest, with more wind.
    There is some damage to buildings here, judging by the debris on the ground it seems to be mostly chimney pots and slates, but some roofs are missing the apex bit (don't know the technical term). Hope your home is okay.

    ReplyDelete